Xtramile Soft, LLC has an opening for a Mobile Application Developer (Ref# MAD815RN) to work in Charlotte, NC and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Design, develop, program, and test various “proof of concept” projects for mobile and web-based applications.
- Involve in all phases of the mobile application development life-cycle.
- Partner with the eCommerce team and IT to prepare and program various “proof of concepts” for testing.
- Understand back-end system/services to access when building out fronts for testing.
- Architect and design programs to meet the goals and requirements of various projects.
- Responsible for providing technical architecture and design.
- Work with business analysts and project managers to understand the user requirements and convert concepts into reality by integrating different features into the product.
- Develop applications using the latest available features on the mobile technology.
- Test and iterate developed software and programs.
- Adapt to changes and learn from field testing.
- Quickly integrate and update projects.
- Prepare projects for hand-off and deployment as “proof concepts” move to production.
- Integrate the product into third-party systems.
- Keep upgrading the product to the newest features released by the vendors of the software.
- Travel and/or relocation required.
Requirements: This position requires a Master’s degree or foreign academic equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, CIS, MIS, or a related field. Plus 2 years of experience in the job offered or 2 years in a related occupation including Software Engineer, Lead IT Consultant, or related experience. Will accept a Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of progressive experience in lieu of the required education and experience. Position requires 1 year of experience with mobile application development and Xcode. Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience as per the requirements cited herein. 40hrs/week.
Application Instructions: To apply, please MAIL resume to referenced address, ensuring to indicate the position reference code (Ref# MAD815RN) for which you are applying.
Mail to: Xtramile Soft, LLC, Attn: V. Vemunoori, President/CEO, 10200 Mallard Creek Rd. Suite #102, Charlotte, NC 28262.