Xtramile Soft, LLC has an opening for an Oracle Support Analyst (Ref# OSA1128KA) to work in Charlotte, NC and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Job Duties are as follows:
- Provide technical and functional support of Oracle Applications / Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) modules, interfaces, and other related applications to ensure systems are technically and functionally sound.
- Prepare functional and technical design documents for customizations and conversions.
- Support Business Analysts and perform a variety of complicated tasks including triaging production problems.
- Write and review technical specification documents as per business requirements.
- Develop reports Oracle Reports and customize Oracle workflows and forms.
- Design and develop Oracle data conversions / interfaces from legacy systems to ERP. Ensure smooth flow of day to day business transactions between legacy systems and Oracle EBS.
- Work on configurations and gap analysis required for future roll-outs.
- Create and run ad-hoc queries to pinpoint application issues.
- Perform root cause corrective analysis for issues occurring in production and suggest bug fixes.
- Conduct in-depth analysis on production issues and come up with permanent fixes or suggest workaround to resolve those issues.
- Analyze risks/issues in each phase of the project and provide solutions, providing guidance on Oracle best practices and solution designs.
- Use of Oracle Applications / Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle Application Framework (OAF), Oracle BPEL (SOA), Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, Oracle Workflow, XML Publisher, Toad, JDeveloper, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL, Oracle, Shell Scripting, UNIX, Linux, and Windows.
- Travel and/or relocation required.
Requirements: This position requires a Master’s degree or foreign academic equivalent in Computer Science, CIS, or a related field. +2 years of experience in the job offered or 2 years in a related occupation including Oracle Consultant or related experience. Position requires 1 year of experience with Oracle workflows, OAF, BPEL, XML Publisher, PL/SQL, and UNIX. 40hrs/week.
Application Instructions: To apply, please MAIL resume to the address below, ensuring to indicate the position reference code (Ref# OSA1128KA) for which you are applying.
Mail to: Xtramile Soft, LLC, Attn: V. Vemunoori, President and CEO, 10200 Mallard Creek Rd, Suite# 102, Charlotte, NC 28262.